Bookwire is a growing international company focusing on the distribution of eBooks, audiobooks, pódcasts and print-on-demand. Providing a complete solution for managing their digital business, we offer our clients the entire range of services – from production of digital content to distribution, marketing and billing.
What awaits you
When it comes to shaping the future and digitalisation of the publishing industry, we need the best technology experts. As part of our strong and innovative product development team, you will be involved in developing and implementing solutions in the areas of distribution, marketing, data analytics and automation for our customers.
- You will work within our product development team on the further development of our established software solutions.
- You will take on tasks in planning, conception and development and help shape the software architecture.
- You develop new functions and components.
- Together with your team and colleagues from Account Management, Marketing and Business Development, you will use your ideas and know-how to ensure the lasting improvement of our product and our technical processes.
- You evaluate and implement new technologies.
- You have a degree in computer science or business informatics or a similar qualification.
- You are a committed frontend developer and have good React knowledge or knowledge of comparable frameworks via Angular or Vue.
- Knowledge of REST interfaces is advantageous.
- You have good analytical skills and a self-reliant way of working.
- You bring a "hands on" mentality and have the ability to maintain an overview and actively contribute to change processes.
- You enjoy working in a team and are looking forward to shaping and moving things as part of our dynamic team, both independently and together.
- You work 100% in English (German is a plus).
What we offer you
With us you can make a difference! We are one of the world's leading technology and innovation companies in the publishing industry.
You will be based in our offices in Barcelona, Spain, but working from home some days a week is an option. With teams in Germany, Spain, the UK, Brazil and Mexico, we have a global infrastructure and work for our successful customers all over the world. Our team has grown over many years and we have exciting plans for the future!
At Bookwire you can find:
- exciting tasks in an international, expanding and innovative environment.
- Creative freedom for your ideas and your dedication.
- a growing, competent and highly motivated team.
- an open corporate culture with flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes.
- Work-life balance through flexible working hours and home office options.
- personal development opportunities on both professional and project level.
- a long-term perspective in a continuously growing start-up.
Are you interested? Please send us your application with a possible start date and your salary expectations to jobs@@@bookwire.es.